Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Endorsement of Paul Hellyer

Normally I do not involve myself in Earth politics (I'm too busy exploring). However, I am going to make an exception at this time, given recent events, which I have been monitoring from my base.

It has come to my attention that Paul Hellyer, who has taken a very enlightened attitude towards dealing with we extraterrestrials, is being urged to enter the "leadership race" of the Liberal Party in the administrative region (or, as Earthpeople would say, country) you call Canada.

Now, I admit to being a bit fuzzy on the details of all of this - on my planet, our leaders are chosen by an entirely different method (which is, of course, classified). Still, from what I can tell, if the Earthman Hellyer enters and wins this campaign, he could become the Prime Minister of Canada, which would make him an Earthperson of some importance and influence.

Given his stance against the employment of space-based weapons, which could defend you from alien attack (er... not that we are planning any attack, of course), and his view that all aliens are peaceful (of course we are - as I tell everyone, I Come in Peace!), I offer, on behalf of my world, the following endorsement:

Vote Hellyer.

Now, back to exploring.

Zorgrot,
Rear Admiral

P.S. I've been promoted again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home