Thursday, May 12, 2005

Jung's Dung

Not to be rude, but I just finished reading this book by C. G. Jung, supposedly one of your great thinkers (as Earthman Reynolds might describe him), and all I can say is...

"Is that it?"



After pages and pages of psychobabble about the UFO phenomenon (I think), we get to Earth-"genius" Jung's ultimate conclusion:

"I have formulated the position I take on the question of the reality of Ufos in the following sentence: 'Something is seen, but it isn't known what.'"

Well, d'uh...

From what I can tell, there seems to be a very fine line between Earthman Jung, and those other great "thinkers," Earthman Springer and Earthwoman Oprah.

Sheesh...

Next time Earthman Kimball recommends a book to me, it better have something more to say than this piffle!

If this is the best you Earthpeople have to offer, you're in real trouble.

Thank Valdergrat for Carmen...

Z.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Try some fiction like "More Than Human" by Theodore Sturgeon

12 May, 2005 22:07  
Blogger Zorgrot said...

Scoop:

Sounds fishy...

I can dig that!

Z.

12 May, 2005 22:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home