Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Inconvenient Facts and the EMTs

Rumours abound that I had something to do with the disappearance of an EMT crew that rescued me after I crashed on this planet.

This was a joke (ha ha) first started by Earthman Kimball.

In truth, my ship is safely stowed here on your little mudball planet.

As for the EMTs, I was simply researching your emergency response capabilities, as part of my exploratory mission here to Earth, as can be seen in the photo below.

Don't believe everything you read - especially if it comes from that interplanetary paparazzi, Scoop Jupiter, or my pal, Paul Kimball, who, if he was half as funny as he thinks he is, would be positively hilarious.

Z.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If Mr. Kimball were your friend, why would he spread lies about you?

I would feel a lot better if I could hear from the EMT's themselves.

Perhaps, just perhaps, I might then accept and even welcome your presence here on our 'mudball'.

You could be the smoking gun that all ufologists are looking for.

You could even have dinner with the leader of the free world, Wayne Newton

10 May, 2005 17:31  
Blogger Zorgrot said...

Because, you fraggin' glaprokt, he thinks he's funny.

It was - as I said - his feeble attempt at a joke.

Can you read??

Z.

10 May, 2005 18:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home